With ever increasingly complex technical products not only is an improved performance expected, but also an improved reliability, today's vehicles are graded on stricter and more precise parameters than ever before from weight to safety to durability and anywhere and everywhere in between. Also new materials have brought out new techniques for construction and vehicle design.
DTC's products will focus on the reliability test of automotive, which concerning quality, durability,safety, ride comfort and other related tests. VENZO vibration controller moves the field test to the laboratory and short the test period.
Typically, aerospace industries combine aeronautics and astronautics to research, design, manufacture, operate, or maintain vehicles moving through air and space. Aerospace is a very diverse field, with a multitude of commercial, industrial and military applications.
Why are reliability and safety important in aerospace industries? Because the increased awareness of reliability and safety implications: loss of aircraft, loss of crew, loos of mission, loss of revenue; high reliability saves customers money; lower maintenance cost.
DTC's products will focus on the reliability test of aerospace industry, which concerning quality, durability,safetyand other related tests.
The defense industry, also called the military industry, comprises government and commercial industry involved in research, development, production, and service of military materiel, equipment and facilities. With ever increasingly complex technical products not only is an improved performance expected, but also an improved reliability, defense research and development departments are requiringreliable, safe, highly accurate and easy to operateof systems and components in the design and development phase.
DTC's products will focus on the reliability test of defense industry, which concerning quality, durability,safetyand other related tests.
The energy industry is the totality of all of the industries involved in the production and sale of energy, including fuel extraction, manufacturing, refining and distribution. Modern society consumes large amounts of fuel, and the energy industry is a crucial part of the infrastructure and maintenance of society in almost all countries.
In particular, the energy industry comprises:
● the petroleum industry, including oil companies, petroleum refiners, fuel transport and end-user sales at gas stations
● the gas industry, including natural gas extraction, and coal gas manufacture, as well as distribution and sales
● the electrical power industry, including electricity generation, electric power distribution and sales
● the coal industry
● the nuclear power industry
● the renewable energy industry, comprising alternative energy and sustainable energy companies, including those involved in hydroelectric power, wind power, and solar power generation, and the manufacture, distribution and sale of alternative fuels
● traditional energy industry based on the collection and distribution of firewood, the use of which, for cooking and heating, is particularly common in poorer countries
To keep up with the increasingly demanding industry, DTCwill continueto develop new products and new solutions to measure and monitor vibration, temperature, force, rotation rateand pressure,helping enhance fuel control and avoid structure failure.
Copyright © DynaTronic Corporation (China) Ltd. All Rights Reserved.